WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Reliablerentals.co.uk collects personal data that you voluntarily provide. This information is collected when you make an online reservation. We may obtain information from third parties concerning you in deciding whether to rent a vehicle to you. Reliablerentals.co.uk collects the full name and contact information for a driver when a reservation is made. Reliablerentals.co.uk will also collect credit card information, including card number, card type, cardholder name, and expiry date, in order to guarantee your reservation or bill you for prepaid reservations.
Reliablerentals.co.uk collects personal information such as your full name, email address, and/or contact information whenever you submit a question or suggestion, using the Contact Us section of Reliablerentals.co.uk
Reliablerentals.co.uk has partnered with reputable third parties to offer the clients a variety of travel services. All travel services throughout Reliablerentals.co.uk that are provided by a third-party partner are described as such. Although we only work with reputable third parties, our business partners may have different privacy policies and practices than Reliablerentals.co.uk We encourage you to review our business partners’ privacy policies to further understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
Other information collected
We collect information about your machine or device for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness and relevancy of site content and traffic. This data allows us to improve the quality of your visit by streamlining your ability to navigate the site and developing featured programmes and content that will be of interest to our members and site visitors.
Reliablerentals.co.uk uses three types of cookies:
• Session cookies: These are used to track the user’s progression through the site in a single visit. These are required for the site to function but are not used in any way to identify you personally. Session cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted once you leave www.Reliablerentals.co.uk
• Persistent cookies: These are used to identify our returning customers. They are not required for the site to work but enhance customer experience. We do not store any personal data in these cookies, just a unique number that identifies customers to us. Persistent cookies remain on your machine or device hard drive until you delete them.
• Third party cookies: Third party cookies that are used by our business partners on Reliablerentals.co.uk. Please find below information on the use of third party cookies on Reliablerentals.co.uk
Both sees and persistent cookies can be used in the emails we send. In addition to cookies, some of our web pages and HTML messages are “pixel tags” that allow us to follow the steps of the users on our sites and the recipients of our communications. These bookmarks are used to collect non-personally identifiable data that help us determine popular destinations, average rental rates, quotes and conversion rates, additional links and other information that can be used to improve the services we offer to our customers.
MACHINE OR DEVICE INFORMATION
Reliablerentals.co.uk collects certain technical information from your machine or device each time you request a page during a visit Reliablerentals.co.uk. This information is collected from your machine or device’s web browser and may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), screen resolution, and referrer web site.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
Information collected on Reliablerentals.co.uk may be used to:
• Make an on-line reservation / modify or cancel existing reservation
• Respond to your questions or suggestions
• Improve the quality of your visit to our site
Information collected is used to confirm and process your reservation and rental, prepare your invoice, bill your credit card (when you reserve a prepaid rate) and send you a reservation confirmation email.
Alerts notification / On request vehicles & equipment
In the event you have booked a vehicle or equipment that is on request and that happens to be unavailable, Reliablerentals.co.uk may phone you or send you an email notification to inform you of this.
We will use your email address or telephone number to contact you about changes to your reservation. Responses to your questions or suggestions. We will use your email address or telephone number to respond when you submit a question or suggestion.
Transfer of data collected
COMMUNICATION FROM RELIABLERENTALS.CO.UK
Clients will receive communications from Reliablerentals.co.uk when they:
• Get a quote / Make an online reservation / Modify or Cancel existing reservations
• Contact Reliablerentals.co.uk with questions/suggestions
• Make an online reservation / Modify or Cancel existing reservation
• Each time you make an online reservation through Reliablerentals.co.uk, or modify or cancel a confirmed reservation, you will receive confirmation of your booking details via email. In the event you have booked a vehicle or equipment that is on request and that happens to be unavailable, Reliablerentals.co.uk will send you an email notification to inform you of this.
Contact Reliablerentals.co.uk questions/suggestions
To request assistance, send a query via the Contacts section and we will respond to you via email or telephone.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
There are several places throughout Reliablerentals.co.uk that may link you to other web sites that do not operate under Reliablerentals.co.uk information privacy practices. When you click through to these web sites, Reliablerentals.co.uk information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third party web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
HOW WE STORE & PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION – DATA SECURITY
Visitors to feel confident about using Reliablerentals.co.uk and making car rental reservations, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Reliablerentals.co.uk is a safe and secure online environment. Our systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you send personal information to Reliablerentals.co.uk over the Internet, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
RECTIFICATION, DISPOSAL OR MODIFICATION OR UPDATE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish, you can choose to delete all your personal information from our database. If you wish, you can also unsubscribe, delete or modify your personal information.
THE CONSENT OF THE DATA HOLDER